Note: You may use the Contact Us page to send documents and requests to the association.
- Central Park HOA Bylaws (PDF)
- Central Park I Covenants (PDF)
- Central Park II Covenants (PDF)
- Central Park II Amendment Article VI (PDF)
- Architectural Request Form (PDF) - Submit to the Association email address
- Title Company Request Letter (PDF) - Submit to the Treasurer email address
- OCPA Policy - Above-Ground Pools (PDF)
- OCPA Policy - Signs (PDF)
- GIS Map of Central Park - Tulsa County Assessor
SUMMARY OF COVENANTS
- All buildings, structures, fences, pools, decks or other improvements built on any lot must be approved in writing by the OCPA Board of Directors.
- Vehicles, boats, trailers, campers, or motorcycles cannot be parked or stored at a residence for more than 48 hours, except in a garage or screened from view in a rear yard.
- All trash containers must be removed from the curbside and screened from roadway view within 18 hours after they are emptied.
- Vehicles shall not be parked or stood in any street or yard.
- All lots and easements shall be kept clean, neat, and mowed to the street.
- All lots are subject to the uses, restrictions and requirements of the code of the City of Owasso.
(Note: This summary is intended only as a quick reference guide, and is not intended to be a complete list of nor a substitute for the Covenants governing Central Park residents. For a full set of the covenants, you may download from the links listed above.